My Dad.
Growing up I was a daddy's girl, all the way.
If I made Momma mad at me, no big deal, right!?
But DADDY!? It was like the end of the world for me.
I couldn't take him being upset or disappointed in me.
So, this Father's Day, Daddy, I want you to know that I love you so much!
And, no matter what, I will always be your little girl!
Happy Father's Day!!
My Husband
When I met you, I had NO idea that you were THE one.
I thought we'd date for a while, you would find out I was crazy and then break up with me!
Little did I know the life we would build together and the lives {through God, His grace and mercy} we would create together.
You have been an outstanding husband, but even more importantly, you have been THE BEST daddy, to our children.
I love you more than this blog can hold, or that my fingers could type!
I am so glad you DIDN'T break up with me!
Even AFTER you found out I was NUTS!
Because look at what we have.
2 beautiful girls and a mystery babe on the way!
And, such a GREAT life.
Our kids just don't know how truly blessed they are to have a man like you as a father.
I do know, and I will be sure to tell them.
By the way: You make me feel so "blank" inside.
{inside joke, people..}
HAPPY FATHER'S Day
to all the wonderful dad's out there!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment