I thought it would be fun to do the same!
{I am nothing if not a follower..LOL }
Since I have this sitting right beside me : a FULL box of oreos and freshly poured milk :)
Waking up to both our girls having made their way into bed sometime in the night.
A freshly cleaned floor.
Going to Church.
Newly painted toes
An internet connection :) {although not ALWAYS simple}
Trying on fun glasses while shopping
Slipping into bed between sheets, cool and smooth.
A nice hot bowl of Chicken Pastry.
Being surrounded by family.
Having/making the time to spend with God.
The sweet smell of fresh laundry out of the dryer.
A tall glass of distilled water!
Watching Charlotte and Audrey actually play, together!
A tall glass of Dr. Pepper {with pellet ice...oh yum!}
Oh...very warm pizza crackers! with all three sauces : ranch, spaghetti, and pizza!!
{oh to be back in NC right now!!!!}
Hearing Jackie's truck coming down the road.
Hearing Jackie coming in the door!
Putting on my striped pink pajama pants.
{goodness, I dearly LOVE them}
Putting on a warm coat just before going out in the Michigan cold.
Hearing Charlotte sing entire Sound of Music soundtrack.
Seeing Audrey crinkle her nose and show her beautiful toothy grin.
Sweet, sweet, baby's breath. {no, seriously. I LOVE it.}
Lunch with a dear friend.
I could go on and on. So many things I can find pleasure in throughout the day.
WOW. I wish I remembered all this everyday. Just think how much better my day would be, if I did.


1 comment:
Wow, this sounds like such a fun age. It's great that you're blogging everything. This will be so fun to look back on.
Post a Comment