Saturday, June 06, 2009

ROLL OVER Beethoven!

Here comes Audrey!!!

She was soo tired! She wanted to eat and go to sleep. So I had to BEG her to do it! haha. Such the diva! I don't know WHERE she gets it from! *Ahem* The video is actually the SECOND time she rolled over. I layed her down on some blankets all this week, just waiting for her to roll over.

I knew she would do it by this weekend.

Friday was the day!

And, I MISSED IT!

I was in the kitchen getting the rest of Charlotte's lunch and when I came back in she was on her belly!!! These are the pictures of her after she had rolled over the FIRST TIME EVER!!!




I cannot believe I missed it! I was so disappointed. But ecstatic for her that she had done it! Charlotte and I both cheered for her, and she just gave us the BIGGEST smile! I was enjoying that moment, and didn't take a picture of that. Sorry!
She is growing up sooo fast! She will be 4 months old on Monday.
Amazing how fast time flies, isn't it!?

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, she's a cutie-pie! Glad you're taking lots of pictures... they grow up SOOOO incredibly fast. =0)

Document it all! Any and every moment! And have FUN! You'll never regret it.

Mel said...

YAYYYY!! I love the all of the "firsts!" They do grow way too fast and I hate that. All the more reason to take a million pictures and spend every moment with them! My little guy is almost 21 months old an it feels like he born just yesterday. :( I bawled like a baby on his first bday!

Jewel said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! what in the world! Geez time flies...wasn't she just born last week. Ugh. That's so sweet though :) I love hearing Charlotte in the background cheering. Too stinking cute.