Monday, June 22, 2009

Flower Child

Just a little bit of cuteness to get you through the week, until I can get back online to post!
My internet has been out at the house, so I am using the internet at Church.
My phone has internet but it is not that great for posting!!

Don't you just love that flower on her head!? It's a little big for everyday use, I just put it on her, because I made the bows 2 weeks ago and couldn't resist seeing it on her!
My husband hates it! haha

Anywho.

See ya when I get back on here!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

So cute!
wait until you see the hat that I just purchased for Caroline and Em. I am waiting for it to ship and then I will be taking pictures to post!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! :-) I do love the flower!

Jewel said...

hahaha...this picture still cracks me up.