Friday, June 26, 2009

Armed and Dangerous....

Since my Internet has been down at the house, I have been salivating wanting to post!!

I have been feeling VERY creative lately!
A few weeks ago I finished some bows that I had been wanting to make.
I posted a picture of a finished product here.

But, I knew I wanted to post about the rest of them eventually.

So here you are!
They are NOT perfect. But, neither am I, so it fits.

These are artificial flowers:

And these are the ribbon bows I made last night....with the exception of the last one:

Jewel came over last night, and she showed me up with MY OWN RIBBONS...and BUTTONS!She even SEWED this one together. SUCH a brat! ha ha

But, regardless of that fact I am proud of my bows! But, I have so many more that I am planning to make. Hopefully I can get a few done each night after the girls go to bed!

In other news, Charlotte had her first Hawaiian Shaved Ice experience the other day!!

During the summer months of my high school years, i spent tons of money there. I probably had at least one each day.

Charlotte's first flavor of the summer was Clearly Strawberry. And CLEARLY she enjoyed it!

And in case Kingdom Mama thought I forgot:

I got MY MUG!!!! YAY!! Thanks, hun! I told you I was going to post some pictures!

I got it Monday, and I was having such an awful afternoon. And, it seemed to just be getting worse moment by moment. As I was walking out of the house, to go get some groceries { ALONE! Jackie stayed at home with the sleeping kiddos} I saw 2 packages for me on the couch
and immediately got excited!!! And I was instantly in a better mood when I opened the box and saw what it was! {speaking of box...there was a stamp, I believe from EVERY state in the continental United States! HA!}

My second package was the "Stellan Will Live" bracelet!

I have not taken it off since!

Anywho. Hopefully I will be back soon with some more blog posts....and if you are interested in any bows...I may be creative enough to make more than what my girls can wear! ;)

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow, you really got to work after I left! I'm loving the two tones on the bow. I think that might be the way to go. <<----Sorry about the rhyming, I didn't mean it. ANYBODY WANT A PEANUT?! Sorry, I couldn't resist :) I'm so proud of you! You're going to be a little craft maker after all! Seriously, get to making more b/c I'm going to email and find out prices for a spot in that store today.

Hailey said...

Love them! So cute!!

Sher said...

Those are soo cute!!