Saturday, May 02, 2009

I am a little behind.

I have not really been on my computer this week.
After I check my mail on my phone, I forget to come and catch up on the blogging world!
SO, I have a TON of blog friend's posts to read!
And, I have a LOT to catch you guys up on as well.
I want to start with a not so wonderful day I had about 2 days ago.
I COULD have posted it from my phone, but until tonight, my internet on it had been running SUPER slow {5 minutes to load a page!!!!} I decided to just type it out on my phone's memo pad and transfer to here. Alright, enough chit-chat. Let's begin, shall we!? It's very much random. And very much my train of thought.



Anyone else totally freak out in front of your kid? If you have, please don't feel bad because I totally pulled a psycho out of my hat just 20 minutes ago.
I have never acted like that in front of my girls. Ever. But there is a first time for everything, right? {let me just make one thing clear. I didn't lay a hand on my child. That I promise you. So don't think I went psycho ON her. She was just there....he he}{Noone needs to call DSS...mmk?}
Potty training is going to make me do a Thelma and Louise except I am not going to go smiling. If she pees on my floor anymore tonight I just might have to quit, again. Someone want to train her for me!? I would love you forever!
Here she goes again. I cannot do it anymore tonight. Princess Pull-ups? Hello old friend.
On another not, I have discovered there is NO SUCH THING AS A SPILL PROOF CUP. The cups, they lie. Every single one of them. Just ask my newer couch and the stain that will forever be a part of our lives. Did I mention that it was right in the middle of the once beautiful rust colored cushion?
In case you were wondering this is what I am eating for dinner. I just thought it was kinda funny:
A chocolate cupcake, macaroni and cheese, sugar snap peas and for dessert a Warm Delights brownie with fudge topping. Charlotte dinner consists of the second and third items.
I cannot believe the psycho witnessing, floor peeing afternoon Charlotte has had. And to think the day started out good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Kari! I'm sorry you had a bad day. I'm dreading the day I start potty training Tanner. I heard there is something *magical* that happens on their 3rd birthday and they just get it. Hang in there! I agree about sippy cups- they all leak, every single one of them! Keep me posted on the potty training!

Kim said...

Sorry, you had a bad day =( And I really hope the potty training gets better and easier! Good Luck!

Jewel said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......*breath*.....Hahahahahahahahahahaha. After my experience with Topher at the festival, just needed to laugh at someone else. Thanks kari