I am in need of some advice. I have a problem. I can't stop myself from blogging!!!! Ha! Just kidding. I am fine with my blogging!
Today was a day full of treats. Beginning with both my girls waking up in great moods. Then Jackie brought in a piece of furniture from my grandma's house for our office today! After that, something that RARELY ever happens...I let my eldest daughter go off with her grandma (my momma) to go to the park and to go eat lunch!! I hardly ever leave her with anyone. Don't get me wrong, I like my alone time, or time with my husband, but I am her mother. Moms are on call 24/7. And I don't like letting go like that. Props to you if you can!! I believe this is only the second time I have let someone else drive away with her!!! Oh well, I am the mom and that's my perogative!! While she was gone, I sealed the top of their dresser, ate lunch, fed Audrey twice, played with audrey and hung out with my Jackie. Although she was only gone for a little over 2 hours, I missed her terribly, but it was also nice to focus on Audrey and get the dishes washed without Charlotte trying to "help". Haha! Hopefully soon we will get the shelves up in their room, and I can post pictures of the completed nursery.
I hope and pray that you all had a great saturday and will have a blessed Sunday! I am really looking forward to another glorious day!!!
2 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery.
I would probably be the same way if I had a child. Good moms are just that way. And you sound like you are a great mother. =)
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
I don't know if I left you a comment about this or not??? :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me the link to Brian Regan's views on traveling and the moving walkway. It was SO funny. My sister travels for work too and I sent her the link.
Post a Comment