Sunday, April 05, 2009

Just some pictures of my lovely little girls

Audrey will be 2 months old in 3 days.
When we woke up this morning, I for some reason thought that it was today.
I guess because I have been counting from Sunday to Sunday, since she was born on a Sunday night.

{not that I wouldn't take TONS of pictures of this beauty on any regular day}

But, I busted out the camera to make SURE I got some shots of her today {her ALMOST 2 month birthday!} Then, realized it wasn't until Wednesday. OH WELL, these are some great pictures!!
She started smiling on Wednesday, but she has kept them close to the vest.
Thankfully she let one slip for the camera!!




She looks sooo much like my baby pictures here! OH MY WORD.
My baby pics are on our other computer, so hopefully I will get some up for comparison soon.


And, here are some cute pictures of Charlotte.
She loves her chef's hat and apron that she got from her PaPa for her Birthday.
But, she calls it her dress and hat. And wears the hat like a bonnet. It is fabulous.


And FINALLY...we have braided pig-tails! OH I was sooooo excited!
She loved it too, she was walking around talking about her "bwaids".
Again, can I say FABULOUS!?


Isn't she beautiful!?
Let me answer that FOR YOU...YES.



This was taken this morning before church.
The look on her face is so funny!


Saturday, Jackie sanded the crib down for me {isn't he the sweetest!?}
So, hopefully this week BEFORE Wednesday, I can get it painted!
Then, the room will be fully furnished, all I will have to do it put everything up on the walls!
So, that means, that MAYBE by the weekend, I may have pictures of the completed nursery/toddler room! YAY!!!!!!!
I wish I could give some great commentary on what our Pastor preached about this morning, but I have not been through a complete service in 3 weeks.
I cannot bear to leave Audrey in the nursery just yet. When my baby {Charlotte} turned 2, she moved out of the nursery and into a Sunday SChool Class, and Children's church. And, on Wednesday nights, she is in a MasterClub class. So, I am holding onto my other baby {Audrey} for as long as I can!! ha ha! They grow up sooo fast!
I hope you all have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

They are both beautiful!

Sher said...

Audrey is getting so big!!! I can't believe she's almost 2 months old already!! Hooray for the 2 braids and I LOVE the last pic of Charlotte!!!

Kim said...

I must agree they are both BEAUTIFUL girls.