I don't know what happened to the last 3 photos in the slideshow. Evidently Blogger has a fear of Kotex.
Also...I meant to add : People that come over to our house usually leave with a few bags of stuff. No Joke.
I tell my family and friends.."If you run out of something, call me first. Before going to the store."
OHHHHH...And, I lost a picture of some stuff my hubs bought for me. LOTS AND LOTS OF CHOCOLATE..and not the crappy stuff either. ha ha.
I LOVE COUPONS!!

This picture was taken a few months back...and by a FEW, I mean like atleast 9 months.
I don't think you can read what the paper says very well, but it says
$403.85 {worth of stuff}
for only
$22. 05
We have a store down here {not in our town but in most of the surrounding cities} called Harris Teeter. They have a little thing they like to call TRIPLE coupons.
All those items were purchased during TRIPLE COUPON WEEKEND.
Jackie LOVES to coupon shop. Well, let me rephrase that. He LOVES to save money.
Here is a peek into my chaotic house! I have stuff EVERYWHERE. I remember one time, I opened my cabinet and boxes of food literally fell out and hit me.
But, hey, this is a GOOD problem to have..TOO MUCH FOOD. AMEN to that!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
My husband loves to coupon shop. In case you couldn't tell.
So, in an effort to talk about him more on here instead of JUST us girls, I thought I would post about his couponing. I may have to get him to post a tutorial on it, or something.
Let me know what you think.
Happy Couponing.

4 comments:
Oh my dear Lord. That just made my day!
I have heard some good things about the Triple Coupons at HT but have never understood it really. Yeah, we need a tutorial. That's amazing how much money you saved!
Charlotte was so tiny in that picture. :) I loved seeing all the stuff that Jackie's been able to get thru coupons!!
Joy said to tell you that you should submit that photo somewhere for all of the money you saved, plus the cute pic of Charlotte.
Post a Comment