Monday, March 30, 2009

My 2 Girls

She is my daughter!

She and I both LOVE our legwarmers!

I am ever so proud of her for putting them on herself.

And, without me prompting her to do so.

She is definitely my daughter.



I love the expression of surprise on Audrey's face.



I think this was taken last Sunday before we left for church.
My, she is getting soooo big!





This one is for her Aunt, La-La
Lisa, she FINALLY fills it out!!!





I hope you all have had a great Monday!

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

i love getting dressed for church because my girls LOVE to be fancy!

cute pictures!

Kari said...

Hi! My name is Kari too. I pronounce it "car" (like automobile) "e" (like you are saying the letter E).

Your girls are gorgeous!

Kristy said...

I love her outfits! So cute!!
And thanks for the shout-out, it made me feel awesome!! =D