I stole this from Kristy's blog...go check her page out.
She is quite possibly awesome!! ha ha
Get your husband or boyfriend....corner said husband or boyfriend, and make him answer these questions about YOU. {you as in...not him.} Got it!?
Jackie? What is My Favorite:
Song- Come What May
Food- pasta
Color- pink
Time of day- nighttime
Drink-distilled water...no noo Dr. Pepper
Store- Hmmm..Which one!? Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Target...I know Target's on there...
City- Kinston...hmm..New York..no not New York, you've never been there...Chicago.
Candy-Twix
Flower- Tulip
Holiday- Christmas ...Ha! No, Kari's Birthday...{as he laughs}
Restaurant - Olive Garden
Movie - The Princess Bride
After we did this...I started laughing. Poor husband. I thought about it, I don't have A favorite anything. I don't like having ONE thing MORE favorite than another. HA!
*Like with Songs?! PLEASE. You don't want to listen to a CD with me...or even the radio. Just about every song that comes on..."I LOOOVE this song! This is my favorite!"But, Come what may is definitely top 5 favorites!
*Candy!? Really? Just one!? when asked what candy...I just say "yes please."
*His answer for City just makes me laugh.
*There were 2 that he absolutely did NOT hesitate on...Color and Movie. THAT-A BOY!!! ha ha
*with the exception of CITY...he got 'em right. Technically I suppose even that is right. Because I will always have a place in my heart for my hometown {no matter how crappy it can be...} And, I do LOVE Chicago.
NOT TOOO SHABBY. Not too shabby.
2 comments:
Wow, go Jackie!!! I love that you put everything, cause I can just imagine him saying all of this. :)
I just did this with my husband. He did pretty good, but I am like you. I have A LOT of favorites.
Post a Comment