Someone I have never met.
Someone I probably will never meet.
But, I will still pray for her and her sweet baby girl.
I hope that you will join me in praying for a family that needs it.
Scott and Kelly have been trying to have a baby for a long time,
and FINALLY, she got pregnant!!
Today, about 4 days after her due date,
she was induced, and gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Harper.
But, Harper was having a lot of trouble breathing, and is critical condition.
And, Kelly, she lost a lot of blood during the delivery.
I have gone kind of link crazy...so just look for the links everywhere in this post.
Go read, fall in love with this family, and pray for them.
All things I have done, and will continue to do so.
I hope you join me.
My thoughts, prayers and love go out to this family.
No matter what happens, Scott, Kelly and Harper,
God is in control and remains on the throne.
No comments:
Post a Comment