Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me!!!



Not Me Mondays are few and far between for me.

Mainly because I don't do a whole lot.

So, there isn't so much to be embarrassed about.

Sad, I know.



But, this week, I have had some doosies!!!




I have NOT put off washing dishes until there was no more counter space

ANYWHERE in the Kitchen, oh about 3 times already!!

Nope, that wasn't me...that was the slacker house wife.



And, I have NOT had syrup stains on my chair and ottoman for about a week

from where I certainly did NOT let Charlotte eat french toast with syrup for dipping.

And, NOT 2 different mornings, either.



Yesterday when I was getting dressed for Church,

I did NOT notice that you could NOT see my belly button from a satelitte in outerspace.

And, because you COULDN'T, I certainly did NOT put a band-aid over my belly button, to hold it in.


{by the way, if I DID do that, it still wouldn't have held it in all the way, anyway.}



I did NOT lie to my husband when he asked if I minded if he cooked shrimp last night; when I said "No, hun, I don't think the smell will bother me"

Then, I did NOT proceed to almost vomit when I smelled it.



I did NOT spend all of my time between church and choir practice looking for more blogs to stalk. That would just be WEIRD...and totally NOT something I would do!



And, I did NOT just finish vaccumming off my child because I certainly did NOT give her a pop-tart for breakfast. And, it was NOT served to her on the couch!


{I obviously did learn my lesson from the french toast on the chair, huh?}



Oh won't you join in all the NOT ME Monday, fun!?!?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, your belly button, really? LOL

Betsy said...

My belly button was way out there too when I was pregnant with my boys. Not any fun at all.

Keri said...

I never thought about the belly button thing...wow, another thing to look forward to:/ (that was NOT me complaining!!!)

Joy said...

Hehehehe!!! I LOVE your NOT ME MONDAYS! I am seriously LOL-ing here! Keep em coming! :)