I was just hoping I could post something about my dog.
In the hopes that someone would want her.
She is a great dog.
She is a black lab. Great with kids.
She has been outside in a pen for almost 3 years now.
I am just sick of arguing with my husband over her.
I think when it's cold that she should be able to atleast come into the mudroom.
He doesn't.
We have had this arguement for oh...since we got her.
Which was oh..about 4 years ago.
I love her dearly.
She was there for me in a very hard time.
Sidney was a crutch for me when my husband was deployed for 6 months.
I doted on her, and cared for her.
And, she loved me right back.
Okay, enough of that.
I love this dog too much to have her outside in a small pen for the rest of her life.
I want her to go to a good home where she can be an indoor/outside dog.
She is house broken, or atleast was before she was strictly an outside dog.
She has been around different ages of children, and is great with them all.
She has gotten along with just about every other dog she has come in contact with.
Anyway.
Let me know if you or anyone you know wants a 4 year old black lab, named Sidney.
Such a great dog. It makes me cry just thinking about getting rid of her. But, I have to do it.
1 comment:
Oh no. I'm sorry you have to give her away.
Post a Comment