Sunday, January 11, 2009

33 weeks!!


I am now 33 weeks pregnant!

This pregnancy has literally flown by!

I feel like I just found out that I was pregnant again!


It was a friend of mine, Lindsay, that convinced me

to get a pregnancy test.

So, on our way home from lunch, we stopped at the Dollar Tree

{Don't Laugh!} {okay, laugh!!!}

I grabbed one, and checked out.

Yes, it cost $1.07!!!!!


So, we get back to my house, and I do what I gotta do.

I called Lindsay into the bathroom after it was ready

and she said it was positive. I didn't believe her.

It was really faded.

But, it was there. I was just in denial.


Anywho. So, I went to Wal-Mart, and splurged on a "real" test!!

WAY more than a dollar!!


It also was a little faded but obviously positive!!!!

I was finally convinced.


We were pregnant again!!! { Jackie and I....not me and Lindsay!!! ha ha}


I called Jackie on the way home, and let it slip.

{I cannot keep something like that a secret!!! ha ha}


That was June!

Now, here we are in January, and I cannot wait to meet this little girl!


I still have a little bit to go, of course,

but I am sure it is going to fly by like the rest of this pregnancy!


Or, maybe not!

The past few weeks have been a little rough though.

I have been having braxton-hicks like crazy.

And, she is constantly on the move.

CONSTANTLY!!!

But, that is a good thing, right!?

It means she is healthy!!

Maybe she will be so exhausted from her aerobics in utero

that she will almost sleep through her first 6 months!! ha ha

No, I don't wish that. Not completely anyway!


Well, that's all for now.

I need sustenance!!!

No comments: