It has been a little bit since I last posted.
{Like you didn't notice?!?!}
I have not really been in the blogging mood.
BUT, I have been keeping up with everyone else's.
{And wishing my life was as interesting.}
Sadly, it's not.
I want to participate, really I do.
I would love to have the hilarious "NOT ME MONDAY's"
But, my "not me's" are so forgettable, that I forget them.
Sad, but true.
I am not trying to whine or complain.
Just blogging.
HA!
I do have one comment to make about my blogging.
I do the one-liners because for me it is easier to read.
I am the "stop eating the paste" special, and find it difficult to stay on the same line
when it is all written in paragraph form.
So....if you don't like the way I post my blog....
Sorry, Charlie.
Anywho. Tomorrow is Christmas.
I am 30 weeks pregnant.
Nowhere NEAR as large as I was with Charlotte.
{PRAISE GOD!}
But, there is still plenty of time to pack on the pounds.
No worries, though.
Charlotte has adjusted very well to the toddler bed.
Although she has fallen out of it about 3 times.
But, I think it has been over a month since she first slept in it.
So...3 out of 30 or so nights is pretty good, right?
Let's see...what else?
Oh...I won something.
Isn't that special!?
I entered my name into a drawing at Sears Portrait Studio,
and I won.
Not the Grand Prize {I don't even remember what that was}
{Actually, I don't even remember what I won.}
We will find out when we go to get pictures taken on Monday!!
Oh, my awesome sister bought me clothes for my birthday!
LOVE 'em!! especially the "rug shirt" {she said, affectionately}
{Pictures to follow, hopefully tonight!}
I am worried about one thing.
I read somewhere that a toddler drinking too much milk, especially whole milk,
could cause anemia.
Have any of you had a problem with this?
Charlotte drinks A LOT.
I mean, seriously...thinking of starting MA {milk anonymous}{corny..I know}
She constantly has milk or juice in her sippy cup.
At her last Ped. Appointment, he told me she was underweight, and to give her whole milk whenever she was thirsty, to help put some weight on her.
But, just yesterday I read that about anemia.
I will have to do some more research on it.
Also, if any of you have any suggestions on books to check out at the library for toddlers.
I hate spending all my time on the floor looking through all the books trying to find appropriate ones for her.
I know the librarians are there for this reason,
But, I don't have any ideas on what KIND of book I want for her.
Back to the subject of Christmas.
We opened our presents last week.
Yep, that's right.
Our "Christmas" was last Friday..or maybe it was Saturday night.
I forget.
Either way, it was fun to have already opened our presents.
For those of you that are thinking : " What about Christmas morning!?, Charlotte won't have anything to open on Christmas!!!, For shame!!!"
Well, for all of you....she will.
I actually forgot about the 2 presents in her stocking,
my dad is coming over Christmas morning, so he has gifts for her.
And, then we are going to my GranMa's, and she has gifts for her.
PLUS, Christmas with Momma, Lisa and Emerson will be on the 26th,
and all those presents have been under MY tree.
I really liked having gifts under the tree from the moment they get wrapped.
It was different for me, considering I grew up with "Santa".
So, we only got to see the wrapped gifts for only a moment, before we tore the paper away.
Which was fun, but so was this.
Charlotte got a kitchen set, food for the set, a pair of Princess Tennis Shoes, and a tea set.
And tomorrow she will be getting a Princess camera and a Wooden Toy Train.
I know what else she is getting, but I will wait atleast until I get pictures to share.
My present from my mom never got wrapped. I started using it the moment I got home.
A planner.
I know, dorky....but it is one that I really wanted for a while,
and the one I had was the little one with the 1/2 inch squares.
Anywho. My wonderful husband, for my birthday and Christmas,
completed my Gilmore Girls collection! I now have the complete series!! YAY!!!
Now I am almost through the 6th season.
After that, I will have only one more season to watch :(
Also, a pair of brown dress shoes...much needed!!
Okay, well I think this post was long enough.
Maybe by Saturday, I will have something more interesting to talk about.......
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Just thought I'd let you know that both of my kids were seriously underweight. However, I just kept plugging along, doing my same old thing. Turns out, they just start out small, and then grew. I gave both of my kids whole until their 2nd birthday. Then, we started the transition to 2%. However, they each only get milk in their cereal in the morning and a glass at dinner. Sometimes they'll get another glass with their snack. My advice is to follow your instincts. If you're concerned, then cut back. If you think she's fine, keep going.
We missed you at Christmas.
Post a Comment