
Thank you, Hailey, for turning me on to this Not Me stuff! So fun.
And, thank you mckmama for starting it!!!
I *did not* start writing these in a post and save it in a draft...LAST week.
I *did not* cry when Charlotte sang along with me to "Twinkle Twinkle" while rocking in her chair before bedtime.
After I put Charlotte down for her nap, I *did not* spend all 3 hours on the computer playing Sims. Instead of taking a nap myself. *Nope, I did not.*
I *did not* freak out when husband called to tell me that he had a gash on his head from a COTTON PICKER!!!
I *was not* sick to my stomach when he showed it to me! GROSS!!
I *did not* think to myself, my husband is going to take me out to dinner for my birthday with a bandage around his head, like a WWII wounded vet! GRRRRREEEEAAATTT!!!!
I *did not* push back Charlotte's nap 3 days this week so we could get some Christmas shopping done.
I *did not* let her eat hot dogs, corn dogs, and pizza everyday this week for lunch. Nope, I am a good mom, trying to instill in her a love for healthy foods!! HA! Yeah Right, not this week!
I *did not* go to bed around 11 and wake up at 3 am wide awake!!!! UGH!
And I certainly *did not* sit up for about 2 hours after that playing Sims2, and eating little debbie snack cakes. Nope, that wasn't me!
I *did not* decide I was going to keep the baby girl names a secret.
THEN I *did not* make a poll of the names we picked so far and send it to just about everyone I know. NOPE.
I *did not* get home from Wal-Mart and get the planner that was intended for my Christmas present, and put it together and already start using it. NOPE...I am not a dork. No way.
I *did not* wake up yesterday with a sore throat, and secretly wish it was my husband instead of me.
And I *did not* wake up THIS morning with a block of cement in my throat and audibly wish it was my husband instead of me.
I *did not* think my post was going to be funny, but it turns out that it really isn't all that funny. Seriously.
Ah well. Maybe NEXT Monday!
2 comments:
I can't keep secrets either. However with my youngest son, we told everyone the first name and then polled our blog readers for the middle name and then went with a different name altogether! So it was a surprise in the end. :)
I stumbled upon your blog. What a fun way to list things from your week. :) I enjoyed reading it.
Post a Comment