I am very thankful for many things this year.
There are just so many blessings that have been given to me and my family.
-a new baby girl on the way
-a frightfully smart toddler
-a husband determined to do what he has to do for his family {even if it meant being re-called back into the military}
-an exemption package that was approved {so HE DOESN'T have to "rejoin" the Corps. in January} PRAISE GOD! For He is so good to us!!
-a sister that is pregnant with her first child!! YAY!!!!!
-a church family that has quickly become part of my heart
-a Pastor wanting and willing to preach the Word of God
-and last but not least, a drama-free Thanksgiving!!!! Praise God! {I was prepared for just about anything!!}
I would get into the whole back story of my family, but really, I am so tired of talking about it. I just want it to be over with already!
Soooo...on that note...here are a few shots from Thanksgiving. I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked, but oh well!
My GranMa and her kiddos!:
My Dad, Uncle Eddie
Aunt Cissy, GranMa, Aunt Lori
4 Generations!!
Daddy, GranMa, Charlotte, Baby, and Me!
And this was taken just last night.
We got off to a running start for Christmas!!!
I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment