Tuesday, February 21, 2006

WHOA


Exactly one week and 2 DAYS!!!!! Wow...I can't believe that it is already almost over!!

So much has happened since Jackie left, I have changed, he has changed....hopefully we will be able to get along with each other!! Nah, I am not worried about that, not really. But, we have both come so far, and he has been through so much. How could he come through this NOT changed?! It wouldn't be possible. But he will still be Jackie, and I will still be Kari. So, together again we will be US. I have missed him so much, I ache. It has been a journey, that is still not done being traveled. So, continue to pray. We, both, from the bottom of OUR heart thank you all for being so supportive thus far, and praying for us. I especially want to thank everyone for their letters and prayers to Jackie. I know for a fact that it meant the world to him. (and to me!!!) HE IS ALMOST HOME!!!!!

1 comment:

Sher said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited. I can't believe the time is coming already. I can't wait to see you both. Love you.