
This is my sister, Lisa, and her LOVE, Emerson. (and of course, ME) Do we look like sisters?! I don't think so!!! The only thing we have in common in this picture, is that we both have straight hair, OH and we are both wearing JEANS!!! Other than that, (well except the obvious brown hair, brown eyes thing) (but our hair isn't even the same shades of brown....lol) Any-who....Nothing in common really but the blood of our mother running through our veins!! But, isn't she GORGEOUS!? I just love the way my sister looks!! So cute!! Any-who (sorry) This was taken when I went to go visit her in the BIG R! Love that CITY!! My sister and I have had a rather touch and go kinda relationship...she hated me growing up, and I wanted to be her. Then, after she moved in with her Father at 16, she realized what A GREAT sister she had all along!!! LOL We tried to work on our relationship, but with me then in High School, I had friends, homework, and the plays at school, and Lisa had the BIG R. I went to visit her a few times at Meredith, (my dream school...I wonder if Lisa had anything to do with that!?!? ..... lol) And, she came to see the plays, but other than that, we really didn't have much of a relationship. Now, that she has graduated from College and Law school, and now lives in the Fuquay-Varina area, we still don't talk like sisters should. And I am to blame for that, just as much as she is. Although, it is always easiest to blame her....and the same I am sure is for her!! I know she loves me, NOW, and she knows I still half-worship the ground she walks on, but that is only natural. She is my big sis' and I don't know who I would be if she hadn't been there to kick me, drag me around by my hair, blame things on me, and play baseball with one of my favorite dolls, or even send my first fish down the sink drain. Without all that, I wouldn't be as cynical, sarcastic, and probably wouldn't find as much humor in the world as I do today! So, I guess, in some masochist kinda way, THANKS LISA!!!! I love you!!!
1 comment:
That's a great picture of you and Lisa. She is pretty, but I think you are beautiful. Love you lots.
Post a Comment