
ONE of my FAVORITE pictures of Jackie...lol This picture was taken at the cookout my Dad, and Step-Mom threw him the week before he left. In case you weren't there, or haven't heard the story, an added surprise (FOR JACKIE....yes I did keep a secret!!!) to the cookout was Dan, Sher and Joy. They came down during the cookout, to surprise Jackie and so they could spend some time with him before he left for Iraq. GREAT STORY huh!? And, yes!, he was very surprised! I miss him so much, and can't get through the 4 weeks fast enough to get to him!! It is going by WAY TOO S-L-O-W!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry and get here MARCH!!!
1 comment:
Aww, isn't that picture so cute. :) That was pretty fun surprising Jackie. Thanks for keeping it a secret, Kari. I can't wait for March to come either. See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment