
Just in case noone can do the math....(LOL), Jackie will be home in
FOUR WEEKS!!!!! So, everyone continue to pray for all the men over there, because the deployment will not be over until they are home in the arms of their loved ones!! I want to take this opportunity to Thank (sounds like a speech from the Oscars...lol) everyone that has helped me, and prayed for me, and been there for me. Whether it was a shoulder to cry on, an ear to gripe to, or just someone who passed good thoughts my way, you helped me out more than I can say. ANd even though it is almost over, I will still need all that support and help, because the veteran spouses tell me, that the husbands coming home is often more stressful than the departure!! OH YAY! something to look forward to!! lol The waiting is what is hurting me!!! So, be thinking of me, as I will be thinking of you! And again....FOUR WEEKS!!!! Oh, yeah,....and THANKS AGAIN!! I love you all!!!
Love,
Kari Lee Elwart
1 comment:
We'll definitely be praying for you and also for the men & women overseas. I love the picture. :)
YAY!!! Four more weeks!!!
Love you
Post a Comment