has not been what I thought it would be.
And yet has been more perfect than I thought it could ever be.
It's hard. Not fun at times. And induces moments {or days} of wanting to do nothing but scream, pull my hair out and get in my car and drive off a cliff.
Now if that doesn't make you want to have another baby, I don't know what will.
Wait, yes I do....this:
And this:
Oh and I cannot forget about THIS:
Having three girls is the biggest blessing I have ever recieved in my life.
I thank God everyday for my girls.
I love my girls so much, sometimes I ache.
But they are very time consuming {who would have thought parenting would be!?!?!?!}
And, compared to THESE girls, the blog just comes in last place. That is why I haven't been up here lately.
I find just enough time to update Facebook and that's about it!
I am going to try to be better. And when I get on here, I am going to try to WRITE better.
Maybe 2011 will be the best year yet!



4 comments:
I can only imagine how busy you are!! But they are so cute!!!
Nope, still don't want another one. Guilt-induced baby-having fail!
I love how Sadie's in her slinket (that's a baby slanket). Does she like it?
Nope, still don't want another one. Guilt-induced baby-having fail!
I love how Sadie's in her slinket (that's a baby slanket). Does she like it?
I love the new name of your blog! And those girls are too cute! Give them kisses from me! :)
Post a Comment