SADIE ELOISE ELWART
Sadie was born at 9:37 am on November 26, 2010
6 lbs 15 oz and 19 in
A Black Friday baby!!
I know with both girls, I gave the play-by-play on the births.
And, perhaps I will with Sadie's as well.
I love the finished product, what I got out of the delivery, but the delivery itself left much {and by much I mean EVERYTHING} to be desired. {like an epidural....}
Without getting into NOW, I will say that after Charlotte AND Audrey was born I found myself saying : "I could do that again, no problem" . After AND during Sadie's I found myself saying "I DO NOT want to do that again"
bahahahahahahaha
No seriously.
But enough about the bad stuff.
Sadie is a dream baby! She is so easy going and just wakes to eat and falls right back asleep.
I couldn't love her anymore if I tried! I get giddy just looking at her.
I didn't know if my heart could handle 2 kids, now I have 3! And, my heart is bursting with love for each of them!
Sadie Eloise, your sisters ADORE you!
Everytime you cry, Audrey gets this concerned look on her face and comes running to tell me that you are "trying".
Charlotte loves to hold you and helps to soothe you if you are crying!
She loves to rock you and say "shhh" {like a mommy, not an annoyed big sister}
She also strokes your cheek and tells you how sweet you are.
Audrey and Charlotte LOVE to give you "big baby bear hugs" and kisses all the time.
You are one loved little lady, my Sadie!!!
Within your first few days of life, you surpassed your birthweight like a champ! By Monday {3 days after you were born} you had grown to 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches!! It was amazing!
You love to eat and I love that I can provide that for you.
It is some of the best times of the day when I just get to hold you and feed you!Welcome to your family, Sadie!




1 comment:
Congratulations! You're family is beautiful!
Post a Comment