I was in Georgia when my blog had a birthday.
And, I didn't even throw it a party. I am ashamed!! My first post was on October 1st 2005.
Jackie had been in Iraq for almost 2 whole months. And I was in fully swing, babysitting daily for a cute little 2 year old boy. Also in my life were 2 dogs {shortly after the blog began it was down to ONE} Lucy and Sidney.
Wow! How times have changed in just a few short years....
Husband in school and working on becoming a pastor eventually. {BUT, once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine}
Not babysitting, but raising kids of my own.
No dogs...2 kids and one on the way!
My life has changed, and so have I. I think, for the better. {on MY end anyway.}
I KNOW my life is better...I rely more on God these days than in those.
I trust Him more, I even LOVE Him more than in those days. Which is only a good thing :)
I also love my husband more. I appreciate him more, too. I can also say I rely on him more as well.
Let's face it...I would eat hot dogs and mac-n-cheese every night if it weren't for him....
So many things have changed, and yet, some things never do.
Gotta love that.
Happy birthday, blog...even if it is a whole week late!
No comments:
Post a Comment