Jackie and I NEVER get out alone together.
Well, I can't say that anymore. Yesterday we left the girls with his sisters Sher and Joy, while we went on a little afternoon trip.
We had lunch {on the way..} and about 1 hour and 30 minutes later, we finally arrived at our destination:
Lansing, Michigan. {the capitol of MI, just FYI}
The building is spectacularly beautiful inside and out.
This was looking up from the first floor up to the dome ceiling.
House Chamber
Us in the public viewing gallery for the House.
Paintings of Muses above the 4th floor from Greek and Roman Mythology.
Ugly women, beautifully done paintings.
Speaker's chair
Conked out Congressman.
Almost 2 hours later, our tour of the Capitol was over and we headed back.
We ended our Anniversary date with dinner at P.F.Chang's.
It was both our first time eating there. And, it definitely won't be our last.
I cannot believe I have lived this long without a lettuce wrap. OH MY...it was scrumptious!
We had a wonderful day together, just the two of us.
We really need to do this a little more often!!
Especially if it involves a lettuce wrap!
No comments:
Post a Comment