I saw this on my friend, Hailey's blog.
I decided I would do it because I am running low on things to post about lately. I have been a little bit of a recluse lately. Any friends want to change that and have a playdate with our kids!? lol Anywho...without further ado......
8 TV Shows I watch:
{in no particular order...}
1. She's Crafty
2. Glee
3. CSI Miami
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Criminal Minds
6. Parenthood
7. The Biggest Loser
8. The Cosby Show
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Pizza Villa
2. Bojangles
3. My husband's kitchen..HA! {it certainly doesn't belong to me!}
4. El Norteno
5. Chick-fil-A
6. Ruby Tuesday
7. Olive Garden
8. Red Robin
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Nap time
2. Bedtime
3. Dinnertime
4. going to the park with my girls
5. Story time with my girls
6. My shower....oh how I love to take LONG showers!
7. Crafting {but it hasn't happened lately}
8. Seeing our newest Elwart!!
8 Things that happened to me yesterday:
1. I almost got into a wreck..it would have been my fault, but I didn't do it on purpose ;)
2. I almost had a heart attack because of the ALMOST wreck.
3. Met up with a long time friend of mine that I haven't seen in a very long time!
4. ATE dippin' dots....YUM.
5. Got declined by yet ANOTHER OB GYN.
6. had a "sleepover" in the living room with Charlotte.
7. Almost lost my mind when Charlotte was hyped up on meds instead of being conked out.
8. Felt the sweet reward of a long nights rest after she FINALLY passed out.
8 Things I am Passionate about:
1. My relationship with Jesus Christ
2. The church, of which I am a member
3. My husband
4. My children being raised in a Christian Home
5. Thirty - One Gifts
6. Painting...LOL
7. Making things for my girls and maybe son!?
8. sleep
8 Words or Phrases I use a lot :
1. No!
2. Put that down!
3. Don't hit your sister!
4. Why don't you obey? {this is directed towards Charlotte, NOT Jackie...ha!}
5. No!
6. No Joke.
7. Because.
8. I am sorry. Will you forgive me? { I probably say this a LOT...no joke.}
8 Things I Have Learned From The Past:
{this one was a tough-y for me...}
1. People can't change themselves and you can't change them either. Jesus does the changing. They just need the "want to".
2. A band-aid will hold in a protruding belly button on a preggo belly in a pinch!
3. I was not meant to be a dancer.
4. I walk better in heels than in flats.
5. I have to be a better communicator with my husband.
6. Not to have a photo shoot during contractions = NOT FUN.
7. I will need to go to the hospital as soon as I feel the very first contraction.
8. That Junior Prom dress was a mistake and I will never forget it, unfortunately.
8 Places I Would Like To See/Visit:
1. Australia
2. Anywhere in Italy
3. Paris
4. California
5. Hawaii
6. Alaska
7. Pohnepei
8. Any of the other Micronesian Islands
8 Things I Need/Want:
1. An OB GYN
2. A bigger family vehicle ASAP
3. My foot to wake up
4. To go to sleep
5. A date night away
6. To figure out exactly what I am craving this time...
7. Did I mention sleep already?
8. A huge bowl of SOMETHING to eat!! {refer to 6 above...}
This was fun, different and a little revealing about me. Not too shabby.
3 comments:
This was fun, I will have to do this one on my blog. I am a new follower, thanks for stopping by my blog "2 little Boys and a Blessing on the way". Do you mind me asking, why are you having problems finding an OB? I pray things are going well with your pregnancy.
God Bless you and yours!
Laura Ann
I was doing a little blog hopping tonight, looking at Kelly's Korner and came across your blog and I saw that you live in Kinston. Just wanted to give you a shout out! I live in Cove City, just down 70 from ya!!
haha, funny. I hope you get that nap in soon!!!!
Post a Comment