I did NOT try and give our puppies away to complete strangers. I am NOT desperate to find them homes!!!
They are NOT 6 weeks old and are NOT ready to find a good home!!
I am also NOT ready for them to go!!!!
It did NOT take 2 nights to watch 1 movie because I did NOT fall asleep just 10 minutes into it.
I did NOT take my girls to the park on Friday. It was NOT a BEAUTIFUL day!!
We did NOT go to my dad's on Saturday and spend some time with Papa and Nana.
They did NOT try and fly Charlotte's kite.
It did NOT eventually get up in the air!
When we got home, I did NOT wake Charlotte up from her nap so we could all go back outside and play again!
We did NOT fly her kite again.
I did NOT get it stuck in a tree.
That's all for my NOT ME's!
Head over to MckMama's blog for more NOT ME! Fun!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Curve
No comments:
Post a Comment