And, because the carseat I really wanted for Audrey wasn't weight appropriate, we bought it for Charlotte and put Audrey in Charlotte's "old" seat!!
My mom and I are going to sew a coordinating carseat cover for it, can you say : ZEBRA?!?! I cannot wait until we are all moved in our new house (and momma into her apartment, too!!) Because then my sewing lessons will begin!!!!! Yay!!
And, on another note.
Charlotte and I have a mommy-daughter date coming up!!
(And when I say coming up, I mean next month! Haha)
We are going to see Cinderella at my old alma mater!! I am looking forward to it so much and she cannot wait! Whenever she sees Cinderella in a book or TV, she exclaims: "I'm gonna MEET HER!!!!" She has been to a play before, but she was just under a year, so, she doesn't remember a thing.
This time, we will take pictures and I will hopefully be able to blog about it afterwards!
Our move is getting closer, and our house is becoming brand new! The drywall will be put up starting tomorrow, and the new roof should be done by next week! After the windows get in, Jackie is going to start painting, and then it's on to the floors. I just pray that we can get most everything done before we start moving our things in.
I promise to post some before and after photos! Soon!
Alright, I have brownies and milk callin' me!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Curve
1 comment:
I loveee the new car seat. I can't believe Audrey is already in a big girl car seat. Time flies!!!
Post a Comment