Saturday, February 27, 2010

Movin' on up!

We are moving!!
Right now, my husband is up to his waist in remodeling.
I am overflowing with design ideas.

The house is pretty much my life-sized coloring book, so the possibilities are endless. It takes me long enough to figure out what I'm going to wear everyday. Now just imagine that indecisiveness in decorating.

Here's the first room:

The kitchen : I like the colors I have in ours now, so I want to stick to some variation of it, I just can't decide what color to put where. Well, except ONE. I have green (guacamole green), and white cabinets and trim. I want to bring orange and tan out of the pictures I have there to accent.
I was thinking of painting the cabinets green and the walls a creamy white. I know I don't want orange walls..or tan walls (my living room AND hallway is a tanish color)
sooo....should I stick with the green cabinet idea?
Or maybe paint the cabinets a tan and the walls white and accent with green and orange?!?

HELP!!! After I nail down the kitchen...then we can move on to other rooms!
I am so excited about my bathroom design, though!! More excited than one should be about a bathroom, possibly?!
Sent from my BlackBerry Curve

No comments: