Last week, a lovely lady from our church treated the girls and me to a little shopping trip!
We walked into the store and she said: "Get whatever you want!"
And, my jaw promplty hit the deck!
I did not, however, get "whatever" I wanted. I felt like I was seriously taking advantage of her.
Although I, in no way, asked for her kindness!
The girls and I meandered around the store, looking at just about everything.
I settled on two glass vases, an organizing shelf, some stamps for my "sad attempt at card making", some SUPER cute PJ pants and comfy as ALL get out socks, a new cake/cupcake carrying case {thrilling, I know!}and a 4 piece silver charger {plates, not cell phone...ha!} set. Oh and some little Debbie Christmas Tree snack cakes. {I would have been thrilled to death just with that!! lol}
Charlotte also got some treats...two toys and bubble bath and little Miss Audrey got a really nice bath toy set.
I TRIED to make myself get more, but I really talked myself out of it. What we did get was MORE than enough. Like I said, I just felt like I would have been taking advantage of her.
I tried to turn her down in the first place, but she insisted.
She is such an awesome lady, and NOT because she takes me shopping. But, because she exemplifies Christlikeness. How many people in today's WORLD would take someone that isn't even related to them, shopping!? I dare say not many.
So, thank you Miss B. for making my day life brighter! We love you!!!
While we were at the store, Charlotte found this snowflake..and without any prompting, framed her face and said: "Imma little snowflake!!"
Sometimes, I could just gobble her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment