Thursday, October 29, 2009

She looks big!

Usually I look at my eldest daughter and see a small, tiny toddling.
And, at other times, I look at her and see just how grown-up she is getting.
This morning, before the sun was up, in bed between daddy and mommy, she looks BIG!
She was lying there with one hand on her chest and the other over her head, sleeping peacefully and looking innocent and sweet.
And, I could tell just how much she has grown in this year.
This year has gone by so quickly, in February my girls will be turning 3 and 1!
Charlotte looks every bit of a three year old, and I am amazed daily with her.
So, while I can, I will enjoy her waking in the middle of the night and crawling in bed with us.
Because there will come a day when she is too big to do so.
I will cherish this time with my BIG little girl.

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve

No comments: