Friday, June 12, 2009

What a day...

*Slightly Modified Editing*

Yesterday we had to get up early to make it to Audrey's 4 month appointment about 25 minutes away. Charlotte and Audrey have both had runny noses this week, so I had the Dr look them both over. Audrey is 12 pounds and .5 ounces! She is only in the 25 percentile for height and weight. But she is growing just fine. I really don't like the percentile system. My babies were both small...so their growth IS always going to be under the average. But, other than runny noses, my girls are great!
After the appointment, my sister and I had consecutive appointments with Sears Portrait Studios.
I don't even really want to discuss my experience there, but it is truly blog-worthy!!
Lisa and I got there within minutes of each other. My appointment was at 11. Hers at 12. Audrey fell asleep during her "brunch" in the parking lot, and Levi had just woken up from his nap and was happy! Instead of waking up a sleeping baby...we decided to switch our appointments. Not a problem, right!? Simple, no?! well, it would have been if there :
1. Was two photographers working .
And 2. If we had been seen at 11 and not at 11:45.
By the time the ONE photographer got to us, Levi was irritated and Charlotte was aggravated and aggravating!! I was SOOO ready to go home even before the first shot was taken!

Stay-tuned for more....oh yes, there is MORE!!!!!!!!
I love cliff-hangers, and I am typing this out on my phone and am so very tired!! So, I will post more hopefully tomorrow! G'night!

No comments: