Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She's from our "Out Of The Hood Program"

I should be cleaning my bathroom.
I should be cleaning up after the "clothes bomb" went off in my living room.
I SHOULD be taking a nap.

Am I doing any of those things!? Or anything truly productive?
Nah.
What AM I doing, you ask!?

I am blogging and eating my COLD Whopper burger.

And, blogging ABOUT eating my COLD Whopper burger.

WHY am I blogging about said burger?!
2 reasons. No make that 3.
1. I really don't have anything ELSE to blog about.
2. To let all of you moms out there know that Burger King has a little deal going on....Buy a Value Meal, get a kid's meal for only .99 {seriously, there is NO CENTS sign on my computer...WHA!?}
And finally reason #3.
Because while I was eating my burger...all I could think of was Bon Qui Qui.
And, I JUST HAD to talk about her to all of you.




So, go to Burger King and Have it your way, But don't get crazy!

6 comments:

The Stain Family said...

That is hilarious! "Don't get crazy!"

Jewel said...

Wow, couldn't pull you away from cold burger king and blogging about nothing. Let me just say, I'm not surprised. Seriously, test it out. I changed it....I think.

Jewel said...

Ok, tell me how you have yours set up. Cause I'm at a loss right now

Sher said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Hilarious!!

Lisa said...

I'm still laughing at Charlotte saying, "No, no! No security!"

Kim said...

How did I miss this post?

I laugh so hard everytime I see that video of Bon Qui Qui!!