Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I am..

I am tired of being angry.
I am tired of being bitter.
I am tired of thinking about it.
I am tired of stressing about it.
It's been months, and I am tired of NOT BEING OVER IT.
Seriously. It's time to move on with my life.
"Please Lord, help me.
I pray to you that You will take this away from my heart, and my head.
Help me to let go."

I know it's not fair.
I know LIFE isn't fair.
But, it isn't right.
Shouldn't it be RIGHT!?

I am sure none of you know what I am talking about,
and I am sorry that I cannot expand on it.
But, even without knowing what I am talking about, I am sure you can all relate.
Oh, how we have all had situations in our lives that don't seem fair.

I need the Lord's help.
I have asked many times to get this burden off of me,
but, I know it is not in MY TIME.
It has to be in God's time.
He has a reason for me going through this sitch.
What that reason is, I may NEVER know {which will probably irritate me to no end...}
He doesn't have to do what I ask.
Who am I to even ask Him to change something in my life.
I am noone.
I am a wretched sinner.
But, God loves me, inspite of that and sent His son to die on a cross, my cross.
Not only that, but, He rose again so I could be saved and one day enter into Heaven.
I CAN ask Him to help me.
He WANTS me to ask Him to help me.
He WANTS me to know that He isn't HELPING me,
it's all HIM.
It's always been Him, and it will always BE HIM.

I just need to forget about everything else, quit looking from side to side
and focus on Him.
Everything else will fall into place without me looking to see if it's so.
So, that is what I am going to do.
I'm going to ask for forgiveness from Him, and where it is necessary...
and trust in Jesus Christ.

Praise God for His glorious mercy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had one of those days too. With me, Tanner takes up all my time and demands so much. Afterall, he IS only 20 months and needs me but I wonder "how in the world will I be able to do this with 2 kids?" I hope with whatever you are going through that it gets better. I love your outlook. God is wonderful!

Dawn Holden said...

Hey Kari!!!
I think I need to borrow that for my blog page...it really hit home on some of the feelings I have had with the situation I'm in.

God Bless,
Dawn