
I am getting a new wardrobe!



Aren't baby's legs the cutest!? And, when you add to the cuteness with some more cuteness, namely BABYLEGS,...the screen may burst from all that cuteness! I suggest y'all sit back a little.
YAHOOO!!
I know 6 weeks isn't a lot of time to give myself to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes,
but, "I hate waiting". {can you guess what movie that quote is from!?!}
Right now I am between my maternity clothes and my old clothes.
So, slowly, piece by piece, I am getting a new wardrobe.
My clothes needed to be updated anyways.
I am in that between stage where I feel weird shopping in the Junior Department and I don't really want to shop in the Women's {Missy's} department.
I realize, though, I CAN shop in the Juniors, just not get the high school looking clothes or the LOW RISE jeans. How ridiculous does a mother of 2 look bending down to pick up her kid while her underwear sticks out the top...seriously folks.
Since I got to raid my sister's clothes for "safe keeping" [with a 2 year old and a 6 week old!? CHHHYEAH right} I am not in a rush to get everything at once.
My husband just took a sigh of relief.
So...here is my first official purchase:

Isn't she lovely!?
The dress, not the Half-headed woman.
It really looks better on me though.
Ahem.
I cannot wait to wear it...anywhere.
I helped Charlotte spend some of her birthday at Old Navy, too.
But, I couldn't find the picture of it.
I also bought a shirt from TJ MAXX that I cannot wait to sport somewhere.
Probably Monday it will make it's debut in town.
I cannot believe it has been 6 weeks since I had my beautiful second daughter, Audrey!!!
Just warning you guys.
5 comments:
Love me some babylegs!! Sooo cute! I even like the boy ones! Love me some TJ Maxx too...cute clothes, cuter prices. Enjoy your Monday with your cuties!
You look so cute!!! Cute dress that you bought!! Audrey is getting so big. Looks like she's really filling out!!
You look so cute! I bought that same dress in black.
Hmmm...could have sworn I bought those for Charlotte....lol
oh my...I think I will have to completely starve myself before looking that good after having a baby 6 WEEKS AGO!!! Have fun shopping:)
Post a Comment