Monday, March 02, 2009

Not Me!




Today is NOT ME! Monday...
Join me and everyone else who follows MCKMAMMA in her fun...fun little "game"


When in a nearby town, at a nearby mall,
I did NOT buy a pair of jeans for 11 bucks....
because my maternity jeans were NOT bugging the mess out of me.
They were NOT falling down with every step I took.
I did NOT ask the sales lady to cut the tags off for me
so I could NOT go in the dressing room and change pants.

I was NOT upset at all at the size of the jeans.
I did NOT have to keep reminding myself that
I did NOT give birth just a mere 3 weeks ago.
Do NOT give me time.

I do NOT giggle with delight everytime Charlotte
talks to Audrey....{or Audrweee, as she refers to her.}

I did NOT freak out a little when Jackie's sister's said they were in town already..
and I did NOT have a mess at the house waiting.
I did NOT have dirty dishes all over the counter...
basically because my sink was NOT full of dishes already.
And, I did NOT need to make anyone's bed.
Nor were there toys all over the floor that did NOT need to be picked up...

Sunday's are NOT bad days to have vistitors!!!
I am NOT glad they are here though!
I do NOT love these women!!

Okay, that's all of the NOT ME's I have for today.

I hopefully will have plenty more for next week!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I don't remember the house being messy...i just remember Charlotte making us march around in a circle after her "going to wal-mart"! :)