Monday, March 16, 2009

Miss Audrey

I cannot believe I have not posted pictures of Audrey, lately!

I am sooooo gonna be fired.


She has grown SO much!



Just within a span of 2 weeks, she gained 2 pounds!



She has actually grown out of some of the newborn clothes
and working her way into 0-3 months!

This week, I am taking her for her first photo shoot.
{The first of MANY, I am sure!}


I cannot wait to post those pictures!!

3 comments:

Sher said...

Looks like she's enjoying being in the swing, huh?? She's getting so big!!

Betsy said...

So precious...I am impressed by your husbands couponing. Hopefully one day I will do that good too!

Kim said...

Audrey is so precious!(BTW, I love that name.) am really glad you posted pictures of her.
Your other one is just as precious. I really have to tell you she is beautiful, but I am sure you already knew that...lol!
Thank you for your comments!
Wow! It made me laugh when I read your comment on the post "I Love Surprises!" My husband is the same way! I HATE (with a passion!!!) grocery shopping. It makes feel better that I am not the only one:)