Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blessings abundant

I couldn't resist taking more pictures...and posting them for all to see!!
Audrey doesn't look at the camera yet...but that will be here before I know it.
Charlotte hasn't gotten the hang of actually smiling for the camera, she makes this scowling face...and says CHEESE...it is so funny.
But, aren't they just stinkin' adorable anyway!?!?
We have been a truly blessed family.
The way God has worked in our lives has been amazing.
Yes, our family has it's problems, but even through those problems..I see God working.
I thank God for my wonderful husband and my 2 beautiful girls!






















4 comments:

Kim said...

You have 2 beautiful girls! Congrats on the new addition.

Jewel said...

The first pic is my favorite of Charlotte :) But the ones of her with the little pony tail are precious. Oh, and Audrey's cute too...lol

Jenna said...

Oh you are SO right!!! This thing is liable to blow any second, too. The girls are BEYOND precious!!! Thanks for letting me know so I could come swoon. Just darling!!!

Keri said...

When I try to take pics of kids at church they do the same thing! They look miserable--its so funny. Looks like you stay busy--couldn't think of a better way to spend it though!