So, today {okay technically YESTERDAY} I am 35 weeks!
I start going to the doctor every week now.
Can I just say that this is CRAZY!?!?
Seriously, folks.
I am about to be the mother of 2 little girls.
What was God thinking!? He must know something I don't.
The truth is, though, that He does. He knows what He is doing.
And that is such a comfort for me. Because I certainly don't know how I am going to do this.
Blessedly for me {I hate using the word Luck..or any form of it. Luck's got NOTHING to do with it}, I am not alone in this.
First off, I have God. He will always be with me. Even when I "think I don't need Him". {which I am quickly learning that I always need Him.}{ I cannot do ANYTHING or BE anything without Him!}
Secondly, I have my husband. What a wonderful man that God has given to me!
He works so hard to provide for his family, whether that provision be affection, love, food or money. He is always thinking of us. Even when he is doing his COUPON SHOPPING...he finds me something I could use for myself. What a sweet guy.
You know, it doesn't have to cost money to be a loving husband.
I am so glad that he knows that already!
Wow...I went from gushing about my kids...to gushing about my husband.
Hey, it's a good flow! Don't you think??
Anywho. Back to babytalk.
So, I went in today for my 35 weeks appointment today. And I was actually EARLY!!
Yes, you read that right! EARLY!
Usually my appointments are in the 9 o'clock hour. But last time I got smarter, and requested a 10 o'clock hour appointment.
I woke Charlotte up this morning, we ate breakfast and I quickly got her dressed and put her hair in pig-tails and rushed out the door, to try and make it to story-time at the Library at 9:15.
Charlotte loves it!
And, I feel horrible on Tuesday mornings when I can't get it together soon enough to take her.
So, we actually made it there on time and she had such a good time.
We even had enough time before my appointment to pick out some new books,
{one for me!!!} AND...go to McDonalds get some drinks and apple dippers!
All that and we had enough time to sit in the parking lot at the Doctor's office and eat all the apple slices!
Guess what....we were still early! YAY!!
Even the receptionist was surprised!
Usually I am calling them on the road saying I will be 5 minutes late. ALWAYS!
We were out of there BEFORE 11...and my appointment was for 10:45!! HA!
On top of that, Charlotte fell asleep on the way home!!
So, I got some time to myself.
A little debbie valentine snack cake {the pink one!}
And some blog time.
But, I should have known as soon as I started typing this that she would wake up!
She is now sitting on the couch beside me....
atleast she is in a good mood!
Time for me to go. Since she slept through her regular lunch time, I need to get something for her to eat...and me too. All I had were those cakes! Yum...but not exactly filling.
2 comments:
YAY for 35 weeks! She will be here before you know it! I can't wait to find out her name.
oh man, now I want a little debbie treat!
Post a Comment