Monday, December 08, 2008

Name that baby!

My husband and I have started {together, I have already done this....}
coming up with names for the new Elwart on the way!
We could have done the lazy thing and used the same list that Charlotte's name came off of;
But, that would just be silly.
So, that's where you guys come in.
We came up with some first names.
I want to know which name people like the most.
Here is a poll for you to vote!!!!
Thanks!

3 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

Ok. I voted for one, but I like either Addison or Madeline (esp Maddie). Although I always liked the classic Elizabeth, could we handle two Lizes? :) That being said, I think we're running out of names. :) Anyway, I liked all of them. Great choices.

Liz Ferguson said...

My husband and I have always had a hard time deciding on baby names. I love your list of names. They are all beautiful. I thought about Addison for our last girl, but we ended up going with Claire. :)

Blessings,
Liz

Lisa said...

I use my vote to vote AGAINST Addison. Please.

I do like the rest. And regardless of my baby's name, I think the other names (Madeline, Ava, Audrey, Elizabeth) go with Charlotte's name better. Audrey is my favorite though.

Audrey Elizabeth Elwart is very pretty. :)