What a wonderful morning!
Yes, it is cold.
But, such a beautiful Sunday morning.
I love when I can wake up on a Sunday, relaxed.
Not rushed.
Peeking in at Charlotte still asleep in her crib,
so absolutely perfect!
And, just precious looking when she is sleeping.
Then, sit at the computer, blogstalking
while sipping HOT CHOCOLATE (my fave!)
Nothing beats a stress-free morning.
Although, I am the only one awake at this point,
so of course it is going to be stress-free!!!
But, anywho. Trying to remain positive!
I have to get off this computer, though.
We are going to church this morning!
I LOVE the church we attend.
(It isn't MY church. God just makes it possible for us to worship there)
So, I leave you with a new page, and a new Bible Study!!
May God bless you on "HIS Day"!!
(I KNOW ALL DAYS ARE HIS....but, you know what I meant.)
No comments:
Post a Comment