Monday, January 21, 2008
You call this SNOW!?
Ever since last week, Skip Waters has been calling for snow in Kinston this weekend. Well, we got our "snow"! Around 9 Saturday night, my dad called and told us to look outside...I grabbed Charlotte and ran to the door. IT WAS SNOWING!!!! YAY!! Then about 2 hours later, it had already stopped and melted. BUMMER. DONE...Finite. NADA. MAN! I was actually looking forward to snow. I know what you are thinking: "Kari, didn't you say when you went to Michigan, that you hoped there wouldn't be any snow!?" Yes, yes. There is a difference, in MY mind. Michigan snow is as I envisioned it is blizzard like. Eastern North Carolina snow is the kind of snow that is pitiful and melty (yes I said melty.) So, again you may be thinking: "If you know that ENC snow is pitiful and "melty", then why are you so peeved that it MELTED?" I cannot truly answer this question, because I don't know. I just am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
must be that ol' subconscious saying "I want to live where there is snow" ! haha
Well, it never snowed on this side of town so be thankful you saw some flakes!! Ha ha
Post a Comment