I just thought I would write a quick post for all those that happen to look. From the bottom of my heart, Merry Christmas. Do not forget the real reason of Christmas. It is only because of Christ that this day exists. I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating Christ's birth. Whether you celebrate today with family or friends, or all alone remember to cherish each moment you have together and thank God for them.
Everything is going great here in Ar Ramadi, Iraq. Many things are being accomplished here and a government continues to form. This is history in the making, in the truest sense, and I get to witness it first hand. Thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray. Prayer is the best thing a Christian can receive over here without a doubt. Prayer is more powerful than any terrorist, any bomb, or any plan to end the good that is happening here. God reigns over all the world, even here in Iraq, God is still in control, and He will ever remain that way. Praise God. Please keep the prayers coming.
Well, I must get back to 'work'. I love you all and can't wait to see you in a couple of months. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day.
Sincerely, your husband, son, brother, your Marine,
Jackie
P.S. Kari, you are the best and I love you so much. Don't ever forget that.
No comments:
Post a Comment