Thursday, December 08, 2005

Girls Night Out...Really out...LOL

I know these last few posts are old news, but I am lacking in the NEW news department. So, I am rumaging through all our pictures and finding the ones that amuse me. Hopefully they amuse you, too!
These pictures are from the Bridal Shower that was thrown by my SILs (sister-in-laws) ( I am not sure if it was necessary to explain that...but, just in case...LOL
Thank you all SO MUCH. I know I didn't send out Thank you notes, and I am pretty sure I thanked everyone at the party, but just in case...I just want all of you to know how grateful I am to all of you. Thank you for welcoming me into your family the way you have! And, of course, for all the goodies I got! LOL

Thank you again. I love you all!!

3 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there. By the way, Happy Birthday!!

Sher said...

We had fun and were glad that you enjoyed the party.

Love you,

Sher

lizann said...

Happy Birthday! Hope we can see you soon! Have a great birthday! Go out and buy some new shoes! Thats always a great birthday present!