
Sidney is a great dog. I regret treating her like I did in the beginning. She loves me so much!! And I love her!! lol I have been bringing her into the utility room at night, because of the wind and cold; and I have been worried that she would use the bathroom throughout the night, well, so far, NOT ONE accident!! YAY for Sidney!! She really is a great dog...and she is so smart!! I am glad she stuck around through my crabby mood!!
She sits and lays down when I tell her to do so, but it doesn't last very long....LOL. And she loves Sammy to pieces, I just can't let her play with him, she is TOO BIG!!! But, generally she is good with children, so that also is a plus. And I can't wait until next year when we can breed her with my granma's dog!! Although, Sidney is bigger than her dog, Jake. haha. Can you believe it!? She weighs 77.5 lbs!!! That's outrageous!! Jake is only 65 pounds and he is two or three...lol! And their other Lab is only 55 lbs. FULL GROWN!! WOW! Sidney still has some growing to do...and she has already surpassed their weight. So, I can't wait to see how big she is going to get! I will post more pictures of her soon!
1 comment:
Wow, I didn't realize that Sidney was that big. And you tried to lift her. :) That will be fun to breed her and then you'll be able to have puppies and sell them or something.
Love, Sher
Post a Comment